Log onto HomePortal (opens new window)
You can use the HomePortal (opens new window) to manage your swimming lessons, view pupil progress and move classes.
To register you will need your:
- GO Gateshead card number
- date of birth
If you are unsure of these, or are having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the swimmer's name.
If you have received an email saying that your child has been marked to move then you can choose a suitable space via the HomePortal (opens new window) .
You can move to the designated stage at any of our centres. The class name starts with the centre name so please check this and make sure you choose a class at a centre you can attend.
Once you have moved you will not be able to move again.
If your preferred time is not available please move into a class that you can do temporarily and then email email@example.com so we can mark you to move again. Although we do not have a waiting list for existing customers, this will mean that you can keep checking back on the HomePortal and see when a space becomes available in your preferred class.
Swim England 'My Learn to Swim' app
Our partners at Swim England have a free 'My Learn to Swim' app to make your child's swimming journey even more fun!
- Unlock over 60 rewards as children collect more Swim England awards and certificates.
- Take photos with unlocked characters and accessories to share with friends and family.
- Understand what children learn during their swimming lessons as they progress through the Swim England's Learn to Swim Programme.
- Collect and store your child's swimming achievements in the My Awards section.
- Discover more about the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme, provided by the recognised National Governing Body.
- Create multiple child accounts for your parent profile.
You can download the app from the Apple or Android app store. Get your latest swim certificate ready and take a photo in the app to unlock your swim character!
Why not let us and your friends know you're using it by creating and posting photos with your swim character and tagging @gogateshead on Facebook or Twitter! If you want to unlock all your previous awards on the app but don't have the certificates, you can purchase them at reception.
Please check your spam if you register but your activation email does not come through.
For more information please go to the Swim England My Learn to Swim app page.
Please note the My Learn to Swim app is developed and maintained by Swim England. GO Gateshead has no control over its content, format, and cannot provide technical support. If you have any technical issues or comments about the app please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.