Exclusive kids only memberships like no other...
Our children are our future, and understanding and supporting their need for physical activity will give them the best start to a lifetime of happy and healthy living.
Among the many benefits are improved fitness, confidence, self-esteem, better memory, improved social skills, and simply a good feeling about themselves - and all can be achieved with a GO Kids or a GO Kids Plus membership.
What is GO Kids and GO Kids Plus?
GO Kids and GO Kids Plus are fitness memberships developed exclusively for children. They enable them to experience everything GO Gateshead has to offer to help them stay active, fit and healthy, while you save and incredible amount of money. So many activities have never been so cheap!
What age restrictions apply to GO Kids and GO Kids Plus?
- GO Kids: 0-7 years
- GO Kids Plus: 8-13 years
What is included in the membership?
It's incredible to see just how much we've crammed into our GO Kids memberships, and all for only £19 per month:
- Start them off early with unlimited entry to four-storeys of spongy fun in the GO Bears Den soft-play; good times guaranteed (GO Kids, 0-5 years only).
- Whether it is to improve technique or just a splash about with friends, members can swim as often as they like in any of our 12 swimming pools, including kid friendly learner pools and fun pool.
- Watch them scale the heights of 25 unique climbing challenges in 'members only' Clip n' Climb sessions.
- Improve their confidence in water as they shoot some waves in exclusive 'members only' sessions on the FlowRider, the home of North East surfing and body-boarding.
- Kids can train in any of our five state-of-the-art gyms in dedicated supervised sessions. Our fitness coaches will work with them to make it fun and engaging, so they get the most from every visit (GO Kids Plus, 11-13 years only).
- A selection of action-packed fitness classes that are ideal for kids to get involved in, including Pilates, Dance Aerobics, Low Impact Aerobics, Zumba, STRONG by Zumba, HIIT, Aquafit (shallow) and Aquafit (deep) (GO Kids Plus, 11-13 years only).
- Whether it's a gentle jog or a super sprint, kids can run all day every day at any of our outstanding athletics tracks.
Please be aware of the terms and conditions of the GO Kids memberships, as some activities are only available on specific days and times, and some which require adult supervision.
GO Kids membership prices
|GO Kids||£19 per month|
|GO Kids Plus||£19 per month|
Please be aware that GO Kids memberships are subject to a £15 joining fee.
How to cancel
For enquiries about membership or if you're thinking about leaving us, please contact your nearest leisure centre.