New state-of-the-art gym and Speedflex studio at Gateshead International Stadium
GO Gateshead are planning a year to remember in 2020 by providing our customers with better quality facilities and improved choice across all our leisure centres. So, however you choose to stay in shape, we've got you covered.
The best just got better - Check out your new gym at Gateshead International Stadium
Your brand new, state-of-the-art gym at Gateshead International Stadium features everything you'd expect to find in a super modern gym, as well as many innovative pieces of equipment you wouldn't, including:
- free-runners and ergonomic curved treadmills
- ski ergometers
- upright and reclined cycles
- steppers and seated steppers
- an exceptional selection of resistance equipment
- functional training area, including functional rig and much more.
Introducing Speedflex - You're going to love it!
The new gym also includes an integrated Speedflex studio. Speedflex is a revolutionary, multi-functional, low-impact workout that will transform your health and fitness. You get what you give, with the specialist Speedflex trainer responding to your level of exertion, giving you a truly authentic, high-intensity workout that adapts to your ability. Often described as 'the world's best burn', if you're willing to work for it, you can burn over 1,000 calories in a single session, or take it at an easier pace; it's entirely up to you.
Speedflex is free to use for all members, but to get the best from your time, join one of the totally inclusive, instructor led fitness classes (coming mid January 2020).
Why GO Gateshead?
Whatever your health and fitness goals, our friendly staff are on hand to advise and guide you towards achieving them. Our memberships offer excellent value for money, allowing you unlimited access to all our exceptional leisure facilities.
Your membership includes:
- Five state-of-the-art gyms, featuring the latest cardio, fitness and resistance equipment.*
- Five large swimming pools, with aquatic classes, lane swimming, family swimming, male and female only sessions, as well as a range of smaller recreational pools.
- Over 200 instructor led fitness classes each week, with varying intensity to suit your ability and aspirations.
- Sauna and steam rooms, to help cleanse the body and soul.
- Two athletics tracks, including the region's only IAFF-standard tartan track at Gateshead International Stadium.
- Plus personalised training plans, digital fitness tracking, as well as free induction, parking and WiFi.
*excludes Birtley Leisure Centre
Try for free - Get your exclusive free leisure pass today
We're confident you're going to find everything you're looking for to achieve your fitness goals in the coming year, and it's all on your doorstep. Why not put us to the test and apply for your free leisure pass today. Terms and conditions apply.
Join GO Gateshead and maximise your exercise
Find the GO Gateshead membership that's right for you and start your fitness journey today. We can't wait to welcome you to your local leisure centre.