We have adapted the way we are working to make your return safe and enjoyable.
For that reason, leisure centres are only open to members at the moment. If you are not a member, you can join now.
The gym at Gateshead International Stadium is currently the only gym open and is not running fitness classes presently.
To use the gym, you need to:
You should also:
As further centres and facilities open, we will post updates on our website and social media, as well as emailing all our members.
Reopening indoor facilities
Gyms at the remaining leisure centres will reopen on the following dates:
- Blaydon Leisure Centre - Closed until further notice
- Gateshead Leisure Centre - Closed until further notice
- Dunston Leisure Centre - Closed until further notice
- Heworth Leisure - Closed until further notice
- Birtley Swimming Centre - Closed until further notice.
- Birtley Leisure Centre - Currently open. Not part of GO Gateshead. Visit the Lifestyle Fitness website for more information.
There are currently no fitness classes or activities running and no swimming pools open at any of our leisure centres.
Reopening outdoor facilities
All outdoor facilities at Gateshead International Stadium are open for structured sports clubs only. Facilities at Blaydon Leisure Centre remain closed.
Sports clubs should contact the Stadium directly to discuss bookings.
No outdoor facilities are available for use by members until further notice.