Healthy employees are better employees...
A healthy workforce is better for business. We can get staff set up with personalised training plans and online fitness tracking to help them meet their goals, or let them use the facilities and explore their own ways to get fit. Either way, everyone will be turning up to work happy and more productive. It's a win-win!
How does corporate membership benefit my company?
First of all, you'll be a top boss (possibly even more than you already are). Having a workforce that spends some of their spare time at a GO Gateshead leisure centre will also mean:
- A happier, more positive working environment - exercise boosts mood and reduces stress, making everyone that little bit chirpier
- Greater productivity - 15% of employees who exercise for 30 minutes, three times a week, perform 15% better at work
- Fewer employee sick days - employees who eat healthy and exercise regularly have 27% fewer days off
How does corporate membership benefit my employees?
Prepare for a line of thankful people at your door, because a GO Gateshead corporate membership gives employees unlimited access to all of these things:
- 12 swimming pools (including five large 25m pools) with public swims, family swims, and male-only and female-only swims.
- Five state-of-the-art gyms featuring the latest mywellness® software to track fitness progress and fully customise the gym experience.
- Over 200 weekly instructor-led fitness classes, graded to suit all abilities and aspirations.
- Two athletics tracks, including the region's only IAAF-standard tartan track. The very same one used by Olympians and world record holders.
- Gym inductions, personalised training plans and online fitness tracking to help gym users make the most of their exercise and reach their desired goals.
- Saunas and steam rooms - because our leisure centres aren't all about exercise.
With full access to all of these facilities, employees will be able to work out with colleagues, explore new ways to exercise and receive expert help from our trained instructors every step of the way.
They can get active before work, after work, during their lunch break, or at the weekend and stride back into the workplace feeling better in body and mind.
Does your company qualify?
For your company to qualify as a GO Gateshead corporate member you must employee at least 50 members of staff. You must support the promotion of the membership within your workplace. GO Gateshead reserves the right to withdrawn corporate membership privileges from companies that do not consistently meet this criteria.
How much does it cost?
Partnering with us for your corporate membership costs your company nothing. It's totally free! Yes, really.
By getting on board with GO Gateshead and becoming part of our family, we give each and every employee who wants to take advantage of our facilities, full membership at a specially discounted price of £25 per month (usually £32).
To sign up for a GO Gateshead corporate membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org