One card. Big savings. Unlimited activity, adventure and play.
Experience adventure, activity and play across five leisure centres. Learn to swim or become a gymnast. Get active in a fitness class. Play sports with your friends or go surfing with the family. Relax in the sauna or put your feet up while the kids run free. Do it all while saving a few precious pennies along the way.
What is a GO Gateshead Access card?
A discount card that let's you experience sports and leisure facilities across all five GO Gateshead leisure centres, at a reduced rate. The GO Gateshead Access card is slightly different from the GO Gateshead card in that's only available to Gateshead residents and their dependents who are in receipt of a qualifying benefit.
Who can apply?
Gateshead residents and their dependents, who are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance (income based)
- Income Support
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Employment Support Allowance (income based)
- Carer's Allowance (dependent's discount not available)
- Incapacity Benefit (long term rate only)
- Universal Credit (only if total monthly income is less than any Universal Credit allowance excluding housing element. Renewable annually)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Disablement Pension
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
How much does it cost?
GO Gateshead Access cards cost £1. All cards must be renewed every six months.
How do I get a GO Gateshead Access card?
You'll need to bring proof of benefit when you hand in your application. If you don't have proof, you can get a 'proof of benefit' letter by contacting the benefit enquiry line on 08456 088 642.
For full details of discounts ask at your nearest GO Gateshead leisure centre.