Terms and conditions
GO Gateshead and GO Access card
- To receive stated benefits your card must be shown at the time of use and your card number quoted when making telephone bookings.
- Your card is not transferable and must be renewed annually.
- The fee paid is not refundable.
- Lost, damaged or stolen cards can be replaced at any one of our leisure centres. A nominal fee of £1 will apply.
- You must complete an induction for the appropriate activity or facility otherwise access will be prohibited.
- Facilities and activities are subject to availability, session times and opening hours.
- Gateshead Council reserves the right, at its discretion, to withdraw your card should you misuse it, provide false information or do not conform to these conditions of use.
- Cardholders are subject to the general establishment rules for all leisure facilities operated by Gateshead Council.
- Student members must show evidence on their first visit that they are undertaking a taught course of at least 16 hours teaching time per week.
- If you are under 16 years you must have your parent or guardian's consent before you can apply for a card.
- You may leave your card as a deposit for hired equipment. If the equipment is lost or damaged through misuse you will be liable for replacement or repair costs.
- You are required to give a minimum of 24 hours' notice to cancel an activity or the full fee will be charged.
- To receive the benefits of the membership scheme your card must be shown at the time of use.
- Your membership is not transferable.
- Lost, damaged or stolen membership cards can be replaced by paying the appropriate fee at one of the facilities which issues cards.
- You must complete an induction for the appropriate activity or facility or access will not be allowed.
- Facilities and activities are subject to availability, session times and opening hours. These are available on this website.
- Gateshead Council reserves the right at its discretion to withdraw membership from any person(s) who misuses the scheme or who does not confirm to these conditions of use.
- Members are subject to the general establishment rules for all leisure facilities operated by Gateshead Council.
- To join as a joint member proof of address must be shown, for example a utility bill or driver's license. This must be the same address and payments will be taken out of one bank account.
- Students must show evidence that they are undertaking a course of at least 16 hours per week.
- Group members need to show evidence that they are members of the group.
- You are committing to a minimum term of 12 payments. Monthly payments will continue to be collected after the minimum period and will continue until you cancel your membership by giving one month's notice, before the next direct debit payment is due.