Current Covid-safe swimming rules - updated October 2021
- changing rooms are open as normal
- showers are available
- vanity areas are available
- spectator areas are available but please maintain social distancing with others
- customers are encouraged to wear face coverings while circulating around our centres, but not while taking part in activities
- Swim For All - pre-booking is no longer required for Swim For All sessions
- lane Swimming - pre-booking is still required and maximum capacities are in place, but this is due to positive feedback on this providing a better quality swimming experience
- opening times of pools are still restricted
Child admissions policy
Children under 8 years old must be accompanied in the water at all times by a responsible person aged 16 or over (maximum 2 children per adult).
We recommend that under 5s (whether they can swim or not) are supervised on a one to one basis.
Non-swimmers should wear an approved flotation device.
Children aged 8 years and older are requested to use the changing room appropriate to their sex.
Babies should wear swim nappies underneath a well-fitting costume.
Book now or turn up and swim?
Now that you know what to expect when you visit us, it's time to book your swim session.